Roche Code of Conduct
Roche is committed to conducting business ethically and respecting and abiding by all applicable laws, wherever we operate. Meeting those standards is the responsibility of all our employees, as set out in our global Roche Group Code of Conduct and in our local policies, procedures and guidelines. Roche takes all reports of non-compliance with our standards seriously and is committed to investigate reports efficiently and in a timely manner, to assess the facts and if necessary, to take adequate corrective measures and sanctions.
Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
As a member of the industry body Medicines Australia, the pharmaceutical division of Roche Australia is committed to abiding by the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct, which provides robust standards for our behaviour, communications and promotion of our innovative medicines. This includes the transparent reporting of support for healthcare professionals and patient organisations in relation to educational and consultancy activities to maintain trust and confidence in Roche and the wider industry.
Pathology Technology Australia Code of Conduct
Roche Diagnostics Australia believes “compliance is our licence to operate” and is a member of the industry body, Pathology Technology Australia. In addition to the Roche Group Code of Conduct, all employees at Roche Diagnostics Australia must also adopt the Pathology Technology Australia Code of Conduct that provides an ethical framework to ensure all interactions with healthcare professionals, industry and community are carried out to the highest standards and in the best interests of patients.
Roche Supplier Code of Conduct
Roche promotes innovation and strives for economic, social and environmental sustainability in order to ensure the long-term success of Roche and its stakeholders. Roche’s suppliers are asked to commit to the principles outlined in the Roche Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Ethics: Suppliers shall conduct their business in an ethical manner and act with integrity.
- Labour: Suppliers shall be committed to uphold the human rights of workers and to treat them with dignity and respect.
- Health and Safety: Suppliers shall provide a safe and healthy working environment, including for any company-provided living quarters.
- Environment: Suppliers shall operate in an environmentally responsible and efficient manner, and they shall minimise adverse impacts on the environment.
- Management Systems: Suppliers shall use management systems to facilitate continual improvement and compliance with the expectations of these principles.
The code also asks suppliers for cooperation with Roche on innovation, economic sustainability and diversity.